BEAUTIFUL WINERY IN ORMOŽ - GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Basic information: the winery is a privately owned, well-known winery in Slovenia. The owner is running a traditional family winegrowing estate, the beginnings of which go back as far as 1836.
The winery is based on nature's gifts, tradition, experience and professional approach. The result of all of these factors is a delicious wine rich in extracts, fresh and fruity, mostly dry or semi-dry with residual sugar (natural fructose), enriched by the irreplaceable character of the historic wine cellar.
Location: The winery is located in the north-east of Slovenia, in Jeruzalemsko-Svetinjske hills (in Country Park Jeruzalem), which is an area that has been known for its quality wines and winegrowing land for centuries.
Allocation of premises: The winery (immovable property and equipment) comprises of:
- 15,3 hectares of vineyards (total 27,4 hectares of land) and 63.470 vines. The average age of the vine is 22 years.
- restored historic arched cellars from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- a Guesthouse - Tavern that opened its doors in 1898 and can welcome 70 guests at a time.
- a residential part and all necessary equipment for vineyards. The total net area of all buildings amounts to 1.568,3 m2.
- long-lasting experiences and tradition in wine production
- well-regulated vineyard and proven wine quality (many awards)
- merely own grapes for the production of their wines and all necessary equipment for vineyards
- perfect opportunity for further development of Premium wines with higher prices
- possibility of expanding the sales network abroad
- possibility to plant additional vines
- further tourism development (Tavern form 1898 with rooms and apartments, a historic Wine cellar) in a beautiful region
Should you have any more questions please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +386 70 720 834
We invite you, to visit our office. We arrange a SAFE PURCHASE and SUPPORT THROUGHOUT the process of the purchasing. We invite you for a tour of the office and we invite you to visit our Facebook page!